Enola Holmes and the black barouche / Nancy Springer.
- 16 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Willimantic Public Library.
0 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Willimantic Public Library||Y SPR (Text to phone)||34036127026635||Young Adult New Material||Available||-|
|Suggested Reading Level: Grades 6+|
- ISBN: 1250822955 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250822956 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781250822956
- ISBN: 1250822955
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Wednesday Books, 2021.
When professional typist Letitia Glover is desperate to learn more about the fate of her twin sister Flossie, Enola enlists the help of her brother Sherlock and her friend Tewky to investigate Flossie's husband, the sudden death of his first wife, and the mysterious appearance of a black barouche.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 13-18. Wednesday Books.