Oceans : dolphins, sharks, penguins, and more! : meet 60 cool sea creatures and explore their amazing watery world / by Johnna Rizzo ; introduction by Sylvia A. Earle.
- 13 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Willimantic Public Library.
0 current holds with 14 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Willimantic Public Library||j 551.46 RIZ (Text to phone)||34036144693862||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781426306860 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426306865 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426307249 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426307241 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill., col. map ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 64) and index.
Swim with sharks! Dive with dolphins! Stroll the beach with penguins! Young readers will joyfully immerse themselves in this awesome adventure at sea, in which stunning National Geographic photos reveal hidden worlds of action and beauty. We meet 30 favorite sea creatures and explore their watery homes: playful dolphins, mysterious sharks, graceful sea turtles, waddling penguins, and dozens of others. Kids will marvel at speedy swimmers on the hunt, and smile at cuddly scenes of animal families.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean > Juvenile literature.
Marine biology > Juvenile literature.